Sunday, September 7, 2008

It tried to run away.

Alas my friends, some of you may heard how my phone ran away from me while I was hiking in the great Appalachian Mountains. The story goes, basically, I went hiking up a waterfall, and put my phone in my backpack to keep it "safe." Well, apparently I wasn't being exciting enough because my phone decided to jump out of my backpack and run away. So i was currently without a phone...Those who have felt out of contact with me no longer have to fret, for my phone after spending two nights in the woods, had realized that life with me is better then life alone and has returned.(WHOHOO). He has apologized and repented, so he now once again an active device in my social weaponry system. So all y'all may text and call away and I shall recieve thy messageth you sendeth to me.

Anyway, in a nut shell for those wondering, I lost my phone on Wednesday a mile up a mountain, on Friday I received an instant message from Rebekah Byram (who was on Sarah's computer) saying that somebody had called Chris's phone saying that they had found my phone!(Chris in turn called Sarah) So I was like Sweeettt!! Then Rebekah said that the person who had found my phone lived in my hall, then she said they lived on my floor, I found it it was Kader and David who lived two doors down from me had found it... IT WAS THE CRAZIEST THING EVER!!!

And that is my story.




(back in its rightful place... my hand)

1 comment:

GrammaJelly said...

Thanks for sharing your college experiences with us...I'm sooo impressed. We are all so proud of you, Eric. Keep up the good work (and the wonderful testimonies as you set an example for the other students to follow, and they will!)I look forward to reading each and every entry. lots of love, Gram!